TERMS OF SERVICE FOR TRADE CUSTOMERS
1. Payment is to be made via World Pay system or Paypal. Payment details and order number will appear on the screen when you checkout and on your confirmation email. If did not receive your confirmation email, please check your spam folder or email Max at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We do not allow our products to be sold on any third party market place sites such as Amazon or eBay. This is strictly prohibited.
3. We do not allow products to be altered. Please contact Max at email@example.com if have any questions about this. Some brands are very strict about this due to patient rights.
4. We reserve the right to refuse to sell any goods.
5. Prices includes 20% VAT.
6. There are no minimum order values. Products are deliveried to Chingford, Highams Park, Walthanstow and Woodford areas free of charge.
7. Delivery is done by bikes, electric bikes or on foot. Orders are deliveried 3 times a week in Chingford and Highams Park and 2 times a week in Walthanstow and Woodford. If you need your order urgently please contact Max at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure your order arrives in the time needed.
8. While every care is taken to keep your details secure throughout the transaction process, we cannot be held responsible for any loss you may suffer as a result of an unauthorised third party accessing your details while you place an order.
9. Under no circumstances can we be held liable or accountable for failed deliveries due to inaccurate address details provided to us by a customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to check details thoroughly, both at time of order and in the Order Confirmation and Despatch Confirmation emails received.
10. We can offer a refund or exchange an item returned within 14 days of delivery. We must receive an email notification from you within 7 days of receiving the goods in order to qualify for a refund. Unless an item is faulty the cost of returning the goods are the customer’s responsibility. In order for us to issue a full refund, goods must be returned unused, undamaged and in original packaging. If an item is returned used or damaged, we will return the item without a refund or exchange.
11. All cancellations should be undertaken in accordance with and subject to our Returns Policy.
12 In the unlikely event that your item reaches you faulty or damaged, we will issue a refund on receipt of the faulty or damaged goods.. Note that we are unable to refund product faults after 90 days from purchase when paid via Paypal. Alternatively, a Credit Note or replacement will be issued.
13. We reserve the right to refuse refunds where it is deemed either by ourselves or by the product manufacturer that product misuse has occurred.
14. Items claimed as faulty may be returned to us for testing, and in the event that no manufacturing defect is present, these items will be returned to you at your cost.
15. You have up to 30 days after dispatch of your order to inform us of any items not received. After this time it is more difficult for us to trace packages and so we cannot be held responsible for any missing packages.
16. All products are subject to availability
17. We reserve the right to change any product price before you place an order
18. All items remain the property of FillinGood until payment has been made in full.
19. Refilling glass bottles and caps are the property of FillinGood. In the unlikely event that you may wish to stop refilling products, you need to contact Max on email@example.com so pick up can be arranged.
20. We reserve the right to cancel orders where incorrect pricing has been listed.
21. We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time
22. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.